Top 5 Painters Who Create The Best Optical Illusion Paintings
Optical illusion art: The optical illusion plays with your eyes and your mind. It makes you assume something that doesn’t exist. You and your brain are puzzled because you want to believe your eyes but you can’t. The optical illusion paintings that made their fingers chew are created by these 5 painters. Their imagination has intrigued more than one. Check out these optical illusions created by them and pity your imagination.
The optical illusion of the skull gives you goosebumps but reveals whether you’re romantic or not: what do you see first?
Optical illusion: spot the heart hidden among the elephants in the picture in 18 seconds!
Optical illusion paintings:
Take a look at the paintings below and notice the level of imagination of these painters:
1. Oleg Shupliak: He is a Ukrainian artist who masters the art of optical illusion. Paintings by Oleg Shupliak have been shared by us on our platform many times. He also happens to be the world’s favorite. His placement of figures, objects and his coloring strategy generate scenic oil paintings to create two layers of imagery. Van Gogh painted, which is his most famous work of art.
2. Robert Gonsalves: Canadian artist, Robert Gonsalves, has skills that help him create the perfect art of illusion. He uses precision and imagination to turn everyday scenes into magic through the style of magical realism.
Spot 5 differences between these two identical living room pictures in 30 seconds
Optical Illusion: Can you spot the hidden man’s face in this picture?
Optical Illusion: What You See First Reveals Whether You Take Relationships Seriously Or Not
3. MC Escher: He is one of the famous artists in the genre of optical illusion. He is a Dutch graphic designer by the full name of Maurits Cornelis Escher. He uses woodcuts, mezzo-tints and lithographs as well as his knowledge of mathematics, architecture and geometry and creates incredibly real images.
4. Jos de Mey: He is a Flemish-Belgian artist well known in this kind of optical illusion art. Take a look at the painting below. The wall is apparently parallel to the viewer while the columns are certainly not. He is also well known for borrowing figures from other artists such as Magritte, MC Escher or, in the image above, Bruegel.
5. Salvador Dalí: The Spanish surrealist, Salvador Dali, was one of the best known and most prominent artists in his field. His grandiose and eccentric demeanor could only be surpassed by his wild and imaginative artistry.
Optical Illusion: Can you spot the hidden fox in the dark forest in 29 seconds?
Optical Illusion: Can you find the pile of money hidden in this mess in 30 seconds?